Though I have created my blog recently but my love for technology especially mobile phones is humongous. Earlier, I loved Nokia Mobiles ( to be specific E63 model ). The handset was totally a business phone. It had all the features. But soon due to more work and operations. I started facing the problem of STORAGE, which was very frustrating because of which my phone used to hang and not work properly. This thing forced me a sell that obsolute phone and buy a new cell phone.
As technology was growing at a rapid pace. All around there were news only about the Samsung smart phones. I was attracted by those commendable phones. This urged me to buy one of them. I couldn't resist so finally I bought "Samsung Galaxy Note". The features of that phone were breath-taking. It was a gadget with all features in one. The money was worth spending.
I have heard much about"Apple Iphone - The Giant " in mobile industry. But I don't know why that brand didn't appealed me. You all have to agree that "Technology is getting obsolute than the furniture of our house". Same was with my case, as time passed I did all my business operations through my phone. But my samsung note couldn't bear the burden of storage, the camera & the sound quality, and other features couldn't give competition to the advanced technology in the market. Because of which I had no option but to change my phone and get a new handset.
I started searching for a new phone online & offline (local markets). But I couldn't find any cell phone which was made to tailor or cater my needs,expectations and requirements. My love for mobile phones started declining.
My best friend was living in America. He used to work in Apple Co. He insisted me to try the latest Apple Iphone 6 but I didn't listened him. Tired and Exasperated, left with no option I bought the Apple Iphone 6 and it was just after then I couldn't resist being away from my phone. The features of the phone was commendable, it's stylish desgin, the camera quality was just speechless more like a dslr, the thundering sound was power-some. Finally I founded a phone. No, I should say "The Apple Iphone 6" which was meant to cater my essential needs. From now onwards I recommend my each and every friends and peers, to buy this phone. It's not just a phone but the phone which is built for your needs. Though the cost of the phone is high but it is worth pay. Friends, being a user of Apple Iphone 6 I would suggest you to look at its features and other specifications. It's is totally alluring, I bet once you will look at that phone you will be eager to buy it.
To buy this rare gem click on
Want it, Get it so Click it now and make a smart choice


No comments:
Post a Comment